√√ {WINDOW TINT} Darkness Scale | Home Car Window Glass Tint Film {WINDOW TINT} Darkness Scale

Car WINDOW TINT Darkness Scale

Our illustrative image shows how your car window tint darkness will look. Find out how much darkness is best for your needs with our example.

Window tint darkness is measured by Visible Light Transmission percentage (VLT%). For example, 20% darkness means that 20% of the light is let thru while the remaining 80% is blocked by the tint. Most factory tinted cars have 20% darkness, so this is the darkness we recommend.

Use LLumar's car window tint simulator to visualize what your vehicle will look like outfitted with premium window tint. Select your made and model.

Window tint is measured as a percentage of light that can pass through the window. The common allowable limits are 50 percent for the driver's front and passenger's front window, and 35 percent for the rear passenger or side windows and the rear windshield.

Car Window Tinting comes in a variety of shades or percentages. Use this car window tinting percentages visual guide to pick your shade. ... passenger window. Right back window. Right far back window. *How dark do you want the tint to be?

We explain every state's current law regarding window tinting percentages, Window film darkness is measured in VLT. Window tint can protect you from harmful UV rays and reduce energy ... light is allowed to pass through the glaze, which is why it's so dark.

I see many people go with 35% is this the universal tint %? Any help ... Any darker and it gets that black window look that i think looks good on a limo but not a passenger car. .... So if your talking 70%, Thats not very dark at all.

Window tints percentages are described with the lower numbers representing the darkest tints. Confusingly, this scale results in a 100-percent tinted window ...

Find information on car window tint laws by state in the US and which automotive window tint percentage is legal in your state. Get all the facts about the benefits of window tinting for cars, including what is the darkest legal tint allowed.

Darkness of tint is measured by Visible Light Transmission percentage (VLT%). In Texas, this percentage refers to percentage of visible light allowed in through ...

There are also additional car window tinting rules and regulations in Florida so make sure you read all about it below. Window tint darkness in Florida.