√√ WINDOW TINT Numbers Mean | Home Car Window Glass Tint Film WINDOW TINT Numbers Mean

WINDOW TINT Numbers Mean

VLT is the percentage of visible light the tint allows to pass from the exterior of the window to the interior. So that limo tint with a 5% VLT means that only 5% of exterior light is allowed to pass through the glaze, which is why it's so dark.

Understanding Tint Percentages. So, when you see a window film being referred to as a percentage, this is the VLT. “Let's do 35% on the back windows,” means 35% of the visible light will pass through the window film. In the simplest terms, the lower the percentage, the darker the window film will be.

A 30% window tint allows 30% of the light to go through, and it blocks the other 70%. It's important to note that a lower percentage means less light is allowed to go through, so the lower numbers mean darker when you're talking about window tint percentages. Window tint is a thin plastic film that goes on the inside of the glass. In a crash, this film ... But what does that number mean?

Tinting Percentages. The lower the VLT number, the less light the film lets through. This image demonstrates the different window tinting percentages ranging from 15%-50% ... while blocking 65%. Here is the dictionary definition of VLT:.

We explain every state's current law regarding window tinting percentages, reflectiveness and ... First number is for cars, the number after the slash / is for SUVs and Vans. Restricted colors mean color tints that are forbidden in the state.

Our illustrative image shows how your car window tint darkness will look. Find out how much darkness is best for your needs with our example.

However, this doesn't mean that when you apply a 5% tint to your car window it will only allow 5% of light through. The glass in car windows tint.

Getting your windows tinted at a shop or buying tint from an auto parts ... in the back and probably assume the opposite of what those numbers mean. Similarly, side windows with 75% tint doesn't mean they're nearly black.

Phoenix Residential and Commercial Window Tinting ... UV Rays: Solar window film is designed to block out Ultraviolet rays known to be damaging and ... This means the risk and danger is almost entirely eliminated.

Darkest tints availabe. Mean tints to put on any car, ridiculously dark, so dark you can't even see inside the window. 35% is average, then the lower percentage.

Car Window Tinting comes in a variety of shades or percentages. Use this car window tinting percentages visual guide to pick your shade.