-->
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

How Much TINT Car WINDOWS Philippines

How Much Tint Car Windows Philippines. Consultations are still ongoing to determine how car tints in the Philippines can be regulated. Tint suppliers in the country recommend a standard visible light transmission (VLT) of 30% for the front side windows and front windshield. Manufacturers of passenger vehicles and trucks, on the other hand, propose 70% VLT. The law for window tinting is yet to be finalized and passed. Consultations are still ongoing to determine how car tints in the Philippines can be regulated. Tint suppliers in the country recommend a standard visible light transmission (VLT) of 30% for the front side windows and front windshield.

How much tinted windows cost Philippines
How much tinted windows cost Philippines
See Clearly and Safely. Reduce glare from blinding sunlight so you can see better and concentrate more on driving. If you need help finding the right product for your car or have other questions, please get in touch with us thru our hotline from 8:00-5:00 PM or by sending us a message. Car Tinting Service at Home. PHP 2,000. Nesgo Car Tint and Accessories 3M, Titanium, Lumina, Ceramic Magic Black Magic Neutral Medium Black Super Black We offer car tint installation at your doorstep or your preferred location. We also do home and commercial window tint installation.

Deciding to have your car windows tinted is not mandatory, but it is actually more of a personal choice. We at Philkotse.com has agreed to discuss essential details that you need to know about tinting that can help you in your decision-making process. Tinted windows can help cool you down especially during hot summer days here in the Philippines.

If you are looking for the ultimate in high technology, superior clarity and performance with a premium look – then 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Tints feature a proprietary, multilayer optical film technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. This unique technology is the reason a clear film can reject more heat than darker films, without changing your car's appearance.

No two tints are made the same, just as no two car owners are exactly alike. Every motorist has unique demands, so car tints should match their owner’s lifestyle. Here are three things you should consider before getting a tint: Tint laws. Always check for existing tint laws in your locale. At present, no tinting laws exist yet in the Philippines, but there are unconfirmed rules that prohibit transport vehicles to have very dark tints.

Ceramic Window Tint. With a ceramic-infused window tint, nanotechnology is the name of the game. It’s a multiple-layered film that uses microscopic ceramic particles that are nonconductive to block nearly 99.9% of UVA and UVB. The lack of metals in the film helps improve cell phone and electronic device signal strength. Plus, when a nano ceramic tint is infused with IR blocking technology, it can significantly reduce heat entering the vehicle.

Tinted glass price from Philippines varieties like clear glass, coated glass, figured glass, frosted glass, tinted glass, tempered glass, and wired glass. They are easy to cut, shape, coat, and insulate. The thickness, shape, and size of. tinted glass price from Philippines can be chosen as per requirements. The size ranges from 3 mm to 25 mm and shapes can be rectangular, round, square with curved edges, etc.

Many different factors can have an influence on the final price. The vehicle model, the type of the tint, its color, and other important elements. To help you decide whether you should do this type of modding to your vehicle, I am going to explain the exact costs of tinting the windows on your car in 2021. Residential Window Films tinting services offered by L.A window films, for a pleasant and UV free living experience. We provide professional House Window Tints Installers across the Philippines, with exceptional quality work. Decorate & secure your home by visiting us now!